The Ogrezine PDF, combining all of these articles with additional new material, may be purchased on Warehouse 23
- Rearguard Action, by Daniel Jew.
- The Rise and Fall of Pittsburgh, by Joshua Megerman.
- Jump Trooper: The Tarantuloid War, by Brett Drake.
- Going Downtown: Smart Cities in the Last War, by Daniel Oney.
- Forging the First Ogre, by Winchell Chung.
- The Final Battle, by Herb Diehr.
- The Ninja Shuriken, by Drew Metzger.
- Tabletop to Desktop, by Peter Willington.
- No Math CRT, by Martin Gallo.
- Edging Ogre, by Jeremy Filko.
- Clean Up, by Karl K. Gallagher.
- Dambusters, by Drew Metzger.
- Closing the Gap (between Ogre Sixth Edition and Ogre Designer's Edition), by Drew Metzger.
- Notes on the Ogre, by Steve Jackson. The original designer's notes article from Space Gamer #9.
- G.E.V. – A Designer's Introduction, by Steve Jackson. The designer's notes, from Space Gamer.
- Another ^@**&?!! Ogre Article, also by Steve Jackson, contains some notes on the early history of Ogre, and notes on the Ogre Marks I, II, IV, VI, and the Fencer Ogre.
- Riding the Shockwave: Analysis and Strategy, by Philip Rennert, contains commentary on Shockwave, including strategy notes and recommendations for the various new units and scenarios.
- Ogre: A Review, by Robert C. Kirk. One of the first reviews, with some notes on basic strategy.
- Tank: Present, Future, Ogre . . ., by Charles R. Bowles. A description of trends in modern AFV development, and how they might lead to the Ogre.
- Ask the Ogre archives. The Q & A column from Pyramid magazine.
- A Beginner's Guide to Map-Bashing, by Craig York and Steve Jackson, is one part of a three-part article called Icepick. The other parts are a scenario and some fiction.
- Old Illuminati BBS Posts from 1992-93. General Ogre discussion and questions.
- Online Ogre, by Herr Wiz. Rules for playing Ogre by e-mail or conference postings.
Strategy and Tactics
- Tournament Ogre/G.E.V., by Philip Rennert, is an excellent article on strategy and force choices in the Ceasefire Collapse scenario, from a honest-to-goodness tournament winner.
- The Four Howitzer Defense in Ogre, by Chester Hendrix, explains how to use four howitzers to good effect in basic Ogre.
- How To Apply Statistical Result Resolution To Games, by Michael A. Montgomery. Very useful for rapid combat resolution and strategic and tactical plan evaluation.
- Playing the Odds in Ogre/G.E.V., by Roland Parenteau, is an article about using probability to maximum effect.
- Basic Ogre Strategy, by Steve Jackson. Strategies for the Ogre in games of basic Ogre.
- Basic Ogre Defense, by Michael Nahas. A guide on playing the defense in Ogre . . . without howitzers.
Variants and New Units
- The Suicide Ogre: Goliath, by Tim Solis, is a set of rules for a kamikaze Ogre.
- A listing of new and variant armour units from assorted sources.
- An addendum to the above.
- Continental Siege Aircraft, by Greg Costikyan, introduces rules for bombers, fighters, and flying Ogres! (Very, very unofficial, but sort of amusing to play with.)
- BPC Subs, by Martin Halbert, is a set of rules for submarines and naval units for Ogre.
- The Uncertainty Principle: Modifications in Ogre, by Brian McCue, includes rules for playing an Ogre by the random draw of cards, and for concealed Ogre damage.
- Ogre Mecha, by Marc A. Vezina. Mecha Press 12. Imagine an alternate Ogre world where powered battlesuit development didn't stop until they were over 10 meters tall. Ogre, anime-style.
- Ogre Cyberwalkers, by Marc A. Vezina. Mecha Press 13. Another alternate world of cybertank development – giant walking Ogres striding across the battlefields of tomorrow.
- Airstrike, by David Searle. Optional (and very unofficial) rules for air units.
- Armor!, by David Searle. More optional rules, covering new missiles and armor units.
- Optional Sighting Rules for G.E.V., by David Seagraves.
- Ogre Construction Set, by Tom Warner. A point system for building Ogres.
- Ogre/G.E.V. Compatible Maps, by Noah V. Doyle.
A bibliography of all Ogre-related articles from Space Gamer, Mecha Press and Pyramid is also available.
See also the section for Scenarios and the history of the Ogre world in The Last War.