Origins Award for Best Roleplaying Supplement of 1992
Written by Nigel D. Findley
Edited by Steve Jackson and Jeff Koke
Illustrated by Dan Smith and Ruth Thompson
Cartoons by Alexis Gilliland
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
130 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $22.95
Stock number 01-6048
Available Now at – Amazon
131 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6016
Always Available – Click here to buy!
128 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $9.95
Stock number 6016
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
The Secret Masters have denied all knowledge of the various conspiracy theories put forth in the new GURPS Illuminati.
"To begin with, we don't even exist," said a spokesman. "The Illuminati are a myth." He went on to deny specifically that:
- Everything you read in the tabloids is true! Aliens regularly visit Earth, and are in contact with high government officials.
- The Men in Black are everywhere, and will snatch you from your home if you ask too many questions or just see something you shouldn't see.
- Orbital Mind Control satellites cruise the skies, influencing international politics and deciding the fates of billions.
- The Gnomes of Zurich control the world's monetary supply, and manipulate it to fit their own sinister plans.
- The world is such a complex web of secrets, mysteries and conspiracies that nobody really knows what is happening. But everyone in power lies . . . all the time.
- The only real way to protect yourself is to join the conspiracy. But even then, you'll never know who is pulling your strings.
- Everything you know is a lie. Everything you suspect is true. The world is a very strange place.
Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!
The publishers of GURPS Illuminati, Steve Jackson Games, admitted that it was a work of fiction, but added, "It's all true anyway! Just look at the book. It's closer than you think."
- GURPS Black Ops – The Greys. Vampires. Evil psis. Better bring a spare clip.
- GURPS Cabal – The creatures of myth are real. The vampires, the warlocks, the shape-changers and dopplegangers, the ghosts and trolls, and more. They're real . . . they're here today . . . and they're organized.
- GURPS IOU – Illuminati University is THE best place to learn Things Man Was Not Meant To Know. With departments like Weird and Unusual Science and Engineering, Inapplicable Mathematics, Misanthropology, and Zen Surrealism, this is college as it should have been.
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!